Registration Deadline is July 31!
If you already registered, thank you! We have to give our final team numbers to the league on August 1, so registration for the fall season will close Friday, July 31. NASC entered 10 teams in the league for the fall - our largest number yet. Here's what we have:
- U10 Boys: 2 teams
- U10 Girls: 2 teams
- U12 Boys: 2 teams
- U12 Girls: 2 teams
- U14 Boys: 1 team
- U14 Girls: 1 team
FALL 2015 REGISTRATION IS ONLINE
NASC is now using RosterPro to handle all our registrations. To register your player(s) for the fall, click the big blue button and follow the instructions. You'll start by clicking the "Create a New User Account" button, and then follow the instructions once you have an account. There process is simple and will only take a few minutes. If you prefer to pay by check you can select that option and mail the payment to PO Box 201, North Adams MA 01247 with your player's name in the check memo.
Please register ASAP - we need to enter teams in the league very soon!
Fall 2015 Age Breakdown
Here are the Age Brackets for the Fall 2015 season:
- U14 Teams: Players Born between 8/1/2001 and 7/31/2003
- U12 Teams: Born between 8/1/2003 and 7/31/2005
- U10 Teams: Born between 8/1/2005 and 7/31/2008 *
- Kickers: Born between 8/1/2007 and 7/31/2011
*Players born between 8/1/2007 and 7/31/2008 will need to fill out an Age Waiver to play on U10 teams. Otherwise they will be placed in Kickers. New players with should start with Kickers if they are age-eligible.
SPRING 2015 ANNOUNCEMENTS
- NEW PLAYERS - Order your uniform! Games start soon and the lead time to order is 6-8 days. If you didn't get the uniform order email please contact us (email@example.com)
- U12 Games start April 18th
- U10 Games start April 26th
- Schedule should be out around April 10th
- BYOB - Bring Your Own Ball - Size 4, properly inflated please! Don't bring a nice one either. Coaches will have a few for players to use.
- U12 Team Placement
- Girls - 5-6:00PM, Tuesday, April 7th at the North Adams Armory on Ashland Street.
- Boys - 5-6:00PM, Thursday, April 9th at the North Adams Armory on Ashland Street.
- You will be emailed directly about this also
- Spirit Gear/Clothing - Coming Soon via Soccer.com!!
- Practices - probably will start Monday, April 13th unless the fields dry out really quickly. Stay tuned!
Spring 2015 Parent Meeting
NASC's Parent Meeting will be Thursday, April 2nd at 7:30PM. Location is the Feigenbaum Center for Science and Innovation, the new science building at MCLA (just off Church Street between Blakington and Porter). Room 121. Please plan for about an hour. Players are not required to be there.
Kickers Program - Spring 2015
SESSIONS BEGIN early May, 2015
Mini Kickers (Pre-K/K) at Alcombright Field, Time and Day TBD
Kickers (Grades 1/2/3) at Alcombright Field, Time and Day TBD
Players should wear shin-guards and cleats. T-Shirts will be in for the Second session the following week.
Kickers is a non-competitive program designed to build skill, knowledge and confidence in young soccer players. All sessions are run by licensed, professional coaches from the Soccer Domain Academy, emphasizing control of the ball, teamwork and most importantly, fun. Proper technique for dribbling, passing and shooting are all taught to prepare players for later participation in competitive soccer programs.
Kickers is for players in the Pre-K (age 4) to 3rd Grade (about age 9) range. 3rd Grade participants should be new to soccer.