Games for Week #2
Division Game # Date/Time Location Home Away U14 Girls 647 9/19, 12:30PM PSC U14 Field PSC Valencia NA Athletica U14 Boys 637 9/15, 5:45PM Nessacus Middle School, Dalton Dalton Warriors NA Celtic U12 Girls D1 549 9/19, 11:45AM Williamstown Elementary School Williamstown Purple Panthers NA Breakers U12 Girls D2 574 9/19, 2:00PM Alcombright NA Spirit BH Flash U12 Boys D1 479 9/19, 1:00PM Lenox HS Upper Field Lenox Legends NA Minutemen U12 Boys D2 513 9/19, 2:15PM Williamstown Elementary School Williamstown Strikers NA Eagles U10 Girls 328 9/19, 3:15PM Alcombright NA Blue Stars Southern Berkshire Navy Blue U10 Girls 410 9/20, 2:15PM Williamstown Elementary School Williamstown Purple Storm NA Blue Stars U10 Girls 413 9/20, 1:15PM Alcombright NA Thorns Dalton Braves U10 Boys 343 9/20, Noon Alcombright NA Volts BH Galaxy U10 Boys 340 9/20, 1:15PM Mt. Everett HS U10 Field South Berkshire Gold NA Pioneers
This schedule is for reference only. Please refer to your coach's instructions as changes are possible.
Games for Week #1
Coaches will be handing out your season schedules at practice this week, but here is the first game for each team:
- U14 Girls Athletica (Bartini/McGrath/Cellana): 9/12/15 4:30PM at Alcombright against Dalton Braves
- U12 Girls Breakers (Nesbit/Ouimet/Bartini): 9/12/15 3:00PM at Albcombright against PSC Leeds
- U12 Girls Spirit (Nesbit/Ouimet/Bartini): 9/12/15 3:30PM at Mt. Everett HS against Southern Berkshire
- U10 Girls Thorns (Leverling/Levering): 9/13/15 1:00PM at Craneville Elementary School against Dalton Warriors
- U10 Girls Blue Stars (LaCasse/VanderWoude): 9/19/15 3:15PM at Alcombright against Southern Berkshire
- U14 Boys Celtic (Bailey): 9/12/15 3:30PM in Pittsfield against PSC Benfica (field TBA)
- U12 Boys Minutemen (McAllister/Denette): 9/12/15 1:30PM at Alcombright against Adams Thunderbolts
- U12 Boys Eagles (Howland/Vallieres): 9/12/15 1:00PM at Lenox HS Upper Field against Lenox Maroon
- U10 Boys Pioneers (Gelina/Patenaude): 9/13/15 12:00PM at Alcombright against PSC Sounders
- U10 Boys Volts (Howland/Vallieres): 9/13/15 1:15PM at Alcombright against Adams Thunder
FALL 2015 ANNOUNCEMENTS
- NEW PLAYERS - Order your uniform! Games start soon and the lead time to order is 6-8 days. If you didn't get the uniform order email please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Players attending the Kick Off Classic will start September 5/6 (No games Monday)
- U12 and U14 Games start September 12th
- U10 Games start September 13th
- Kickers start Wednesday Sept 9 and Friday Sept 11 (You will get an email with your day/time soon)
- Schedule should be out on Sept 2.
- Spirit Gear/Clothing - Coming Soon via Soccer.com!!
- Practices - Your coaches will be in touch about days/times.
Kickers Program - Fall 2015
SESSIONS BEGIN early September 9 and 11, 2015
Mini Kickers (Pre-K/K) at Alcombright Field, Time and Day TBD
Kickers (Grades 1/2/3) at Alcombright Field, Time and Day TBD
Players should wear shin-guards and cleats. T-Shirts will be in for the Second session the following week.
Kickers is a non-competitive program designed to build skill, knowledge and confidence in young soccer players. All sessions are run by licensed, professional coaches from the Soccer Domain Academy, emphasizing control of the ball, teamwork and most importantly, fun. Proper technique for dribbling, passing and shooting are all taught to prepare players for later participation in competitive soccer programs.
Kickers is for players in the Pre-K (age 4) to 3rd Grade (about age 9) range. 3rd Grade participants should be new to soccer.
Fall Registration Deadline has been Extended
If you already registered, thank you! We have a very small number of spots open still NASC entered 10 teams in the league for the fall - our largest number yet. Here's what we have:
- U10 Boys: 2 teams (3 spots available)
- U10 Girls: 2 teams (3 spots available)
- U12 Boys: 2 teams (2 spots available)
- U12 Girls: 2 teams (2 spots available)
- U14 Boys: 1 team (4 spots available)
- U14 Girls: 1 team (Full - waiting list)
- Kickers: Plenty of room in both groups
Fall 2015 Age Breakdown
Here are the Age Brackets for the Fall 2015 season:
- U14 Teams: Players Born between 8/1/2001 and 7/31/2003
- U12 Teams: Born between 8/1/2003 and 7/31/2005
- U10 Teams: Born between 8/1/2005 and 7/31/2008 *
- Kickers: Born between 8/1/2007 and 7/31/2011
*Players born between 8/1/2007 and 7/31/2008 will need to fill out an Age Waiver to play on U10 teams. Otherwise they will be placed in Kickers. New players with should start with Kickers if they are age-eligible.
Watch this space or our Facebook page for announcements. Indoor training (if necessary) should start sometime in March. Outdoor training will start as soon as the fields are dry enough for us to use. The Spring Season starts mid-April and goes to mid-June.