FALL 2015 ANNOUNCEMENTS
- NEW PLAYERS - Order your uniform! Games start soon and the lead time to order is 6-8 days. If you didn't get the uniform order email please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Players attending the Kick Off Classic will start September 5/6 (No games Monday)
- U12 and U14 Games start September 12th
- U10 Games start September 13th
- Kickers start Wednesday Sept 9 and Friday Sept 11 (You will get an email with your day/time soon)
- Schedule should be out on Sept 2.
- Spirit Gear/Clothing - Coming Soon via Soccer.com!!
- Practices - Your coaches will be in touch about days/times.
Kickers Program - Fall 2015
SESSIONS BEGIN early September 9 and 11, 2015
Mini Kickers (Pre-K/K) at Alcombright Field, Time and Day TBD
Kickers (Grades 1/2/3) at Alcombright Field, Time and Day TBD
Players should wear shin-guards and cleats. T-Shirts will be in for the Second session the following week.
Kickers is a non-competitive program designed to build skill, knowledge and confidence in young soccer players. All sessions are run by licensed, professional coaches from the Soccer Domain Academy, emphasizing control of the ball, teamwork and most importantly, fun. Proper technique for dribbling, passing and shooting are all taught to prepare players for later participation in competitive soccer programs.
Kickers is for players in the Pre-K (age 4) to 3rd Grade (about age 9) range. 3rd Grade participants should be new to soccer.
Fall Registration Deadline has been Extended
If you already registered, thank you! We have a very small number of spots open still NASC entered 10 teams in the league for the fall - our largest number yet. Here's what we have:
- U10 Boys: 2 teams (3 spots available)
- U10 Girls: 2 teams (3 spots available)
- U12 Boys: 2 teams (2 spots available)
- U12 Girls: 2 teams (2 spots available)
- U14 Boys: 1 team (4 spots available)
- U14 Girls: 1 team (Full - waiting list)
- Kickers: Plenty of room in both groups
Fall 2015 Age Breakdown
Here are the Age Brackets for the Fall 2015 season:
- U14 Teams: Players Born between 8/1/2001 and 7/31/2003
- U12 Teams: Born between 8/1/2003 and 7/31/2005
- U10 Teams: Born between 8/1/2005 and 7/31/2008 *
- Kickers: Born between 8/1/2007 and 7/31/2011
*Players born between 8/1/2007 and 7/31/2008 will need to fill out an Age Waiver to play on U10 teams. Otherwise they will be placed in Kickers. New players with should start with Kickers if they are age-eligible.
Watch this space or our Facebook page for announcements. Indoor training (if necessary) should start sometime in March. Outdoor training will start as soon as the fields are dry enough for us to use. The Spring Season starts mid-April and goes to mid-June.